- Stop a serious hospital beds crisis
- Rally at the Hospital at 1.00 and then the Board Meeting at 2pm
- Mobilise for Defend London’s NHS demonstration on Saturday, 18 May
- Tell DWHC what your doing.
Make a spectacle!
Get friends, neighbours and colleagues to wear a cat mask for the Whittington. At Whittington Park Community Centre, Yerbury Road. you can find masks, leaflets explaining the Day of Action, cards for the 18 May demo and posters for shops, schools and GP surgeries. For information about the mask, singing and other activity contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you can protest for 24 April
- Your local surgery: find other patients, stand outside the surgery and tell them about the sell-off and 18th May
- Your workplace: protest with colleagues, or your trade union branch/group in your tea/lunch break
- Your school/college: stand outside your school/college and leaflet other students about what is happening at their local hospitals – before school, at break/lunch, after school
You can join our ‘Sing to save the Whitt – see attached for more information, rehearsal times, songsheets, etc. Email, email@example.com
Please Help us Build for the Day of Action
Spread the word – through Facebook, tweeting and leafleting.
- Wednesday 17 April 8-9am – Whittington Hospital (main entrance)
- Thursday 18th April 5-6pm – Tufnell Park tube
- Friday 19th April 7-9am – Finsbury Park tube (Wells Terrace entrance)
- Friday 19th April 5.30-6.30pm – Finsbury Park tube (Wells Terrace entrance)
- Wednesday 24th April 11-12noon – Highbury & Islington tube
We are aiming to leaflet local schools and colleges, surgeries, tube stations, the Hospital (in our masks!). Please let us know when and where you can help.
Please get involved in our activities through our next Planning Meeting:
7.00 Monday 22nd April Archway Methodist Hall, Archway Close
Defend the Whittington Hospital Coalition
Defend Whittington Hospital Coalition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243554475615/
Stop the Sell-off Event page https://www.facebook.com/events/351416744979805/
Please sign the petition to stop the Whittington Hospital Sell-off!